How to make a Negroni Sbagliato. This Italian cocktail is known as an incorrect Negroni switching the gin for Prosecco. It's bitter, fruity, and bubbly and makes the perfect aperitivo served with nibbles!
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 1 part Martini Rosso or red vermouth (40ml/2.5 Tbsp)
- 1 part Campari (40ml/2.5 Tbsp)
- 1 part Prosecco (40ml/2.5 Tbsp)
- Orange slices or peel for garnish
Fill a short glass with ice. Pour over equal parts of vermouth and campari then add the prosecco.
Stir to combine everything together.
Garnish with slices or orange or peel, serve.
- Stir it - make sure to stir your cocktail before serving to make sure everything is thoroughly mixed together. There's no need to use a cocktail shaker.
- Ice - this drink is best served chilled so ice is a must.
- Garnish - traditionally a twisted slice of orange peel is used to garnish the cocktail. You can so this or simply add a slice of freshly cut orange.
- Serving suggestions - check out our Italian appetizers and antipasti recipes for delicious nibbles to serve with your cocktail.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 35mg | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg