Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes
5 hours chilling time required
Servings: 9 mini cheesecakes
For the crust
- 1 1/2 packets (250g) Oreos
- ~1/4 cup (100g) Butter
For the filling
- ~2 cups (450g) cream cheese
- ~7 fl oz (200ml) double cream whipped
- ~1/3 cup (50g) grated chocolate plus extra for topping
- ~1 cup (100g) powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- ~2.7 fl oz (80ml) Irish cream liqueur
Roughly break the Oreo biscuits into a food processor. Blitz the biscuits on a high speed until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Melt the butter in a saucepan then add the biscuit crumbs and mix until it's thoroughly combined.
Divide the biscuits between 9 muffin cases and press down with the back of a teaspoon to form a base, refrigerate for 1 hour.
To make the filling add the cream cheese, Irish cream liqueur, icing sugar, chocolate in a large bowl and lightly whip together. Fold in the whipped cream until thoroughly combined.
Divide the mixture into the muffin cases and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
To serve simply remove from the muffin cases and sprinkle over a little extra grated chocolate.
- The whole oreo is used including the white middle there's no need to remove it first
- You can make these in advance and store in the fridge or freezer (bear in mind that freezing change the creamy texture slightly)
- You can use milk or dark chocolate for this recipe.
- Use high-quality cream cheese for best results.
- Takes 10 minutes prep time plus 5 hours chilling.
- Please note this recipe was developed and tested using metric measurements all imperial measurements are an approximate.
Calories: 537kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 1208IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 3mg