Instant Pizza Dough - No Rise No Yeast
A thin and crispy instant pizza dough recipe that has no yeast and no rising time. An easy and delicious no rise dough for super quick pizzas.
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 cups cups* 00 flour or all purpose flour (400g) plus extra for dusting
- 1 cup warm water (240ml)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (20ml)
- 1/2 tsp salt
Pre-heat the oven to the highest setting or at least 450F/230C and place clean baking trays/sheets inside.
Add the flour to a bowl. Make a small well in the middle and add the salt and warm water.
Mix together with a spoon for a few seconds, when the dough starts to come together add the olive oil.
Using your hands bring the dough together then tip it on to a lightly floured work surface. Knead for a few seconds to form a ball, the dough should be soft and smooth.
Divide the dough into two balls, roll out into large pizza bases until around 1/4 inch (1/2cm) thick.
Carefully transfer the pizza bases to the trays and top with sauce and desired toppings. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden, bubbling and melted and the base is crispy.
- *When measuring out the flour with cups make sure to spoon it into the cups and not pack it too tightly.
- Don't over knead the dough, do it just long enough to shape it into a smooth ball.
- Pre-heat your baking tray/sheets in the oven while making the dough so they are hot when placing the pizza on top.
- Make sure to lightly dust your baking tray with semolina or flour before adding the pizza dough. This stops the pizza from sticking, makes it easy to remove and helps with a crisp base.
- Don't over-fill your pizza with toppings and sauce.
- I find that shredded mozzarella works best as fresh balls of mozzarella have a lot of moisture and excess water.
- Leftover pizza dough can be wrapped in plastic wrap and foil then frozen.
- Try out our Authentic Italian Tomato Sauce for a great pizza sauce.
- We also have a recipe for traditional pizza dough with yeast!
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 2g | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 4.6mg