These instant marinated olives are a great addition to an antipasto platter or as a simple and delicious appetizer. Made with basic herbs and spices, they are ready to eat in 5 minutes and it couldn't be easier!
Servings: 6 -8 people
- 11.6 oz (330g) unpitted jarred olives
- 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chilli flakes red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 clove garlic , minced or grated
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/4 cup (3 tbsp) olive oil
Put everything in a mixing bowl except from the parsley, olives and olive oil.
Finely chop the parsley and add it to the bowl with the olive oil, mix everything together.
Drain the olives and add them to the marinade, toss everything together until the olive are thoroughly coated then transfer to a serving bowl or ramekins. Serve.
- Use unpitted olives for extra flavour