Santa's Spritz Christmas Cocktail
A fizzy, fun and delicious Christmas cocktail made with prosecco, rhubarb and ginger gin and cranberry juice. This simple cocktail is perfect for serving at holiday parties or for enjoying at weekends when it's time to chill.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 part (1oz/30ml) rhubarb and ginger gin
- 2 parts (2oz/60ml) prosecco
- 1 part (1oz/30ml) cranberry juice
- 1 splash tonic water
- 1 sprig rosemary (optional) for serving
If I'm measuring out enough for just one or two I like to use a measuring jug so it can be easily mixed then poured into glasses. If you're making it for more people then try using a larger pitcher.
First measure out 1 part rhubarb and ginger gin followed by, 2 parts Prosecco and 1 part cranberry juice. Stir then pour into glasses, top each glass with a splash of tonic water and a rosemary sprig.
- Add ice to the measuring jug or pitcher to keep the drink cool
- If you can't find rhubarb and ginger gin try using another sweet flavoured gin such as strawberry
- The tonic water helps give a bitter edge to the cocktail and make it slightly more fizzy
- If you don't like tonic water then try using sparkling water or sparkling lemonade
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 52mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 2.8mg | Iron: 0.2mg