Classic Campari Cocktail - Spritz
A Classic Campari Cocktail AKA Campari Spritz made with 3 simple ingredients and garnished with fresh strawberries and oranges. Not only does this look beautiful it tastes so delicious and makes a great aperitivo.... with a few snacks of course!
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 2 parts Campari (2oz/60ml)
- 3 parts Prosecco (3oz/90ml)
- 1 part soda water or sparkling water (1oz/30ml)
- 2 fresh strawberries , sliced
- 2 sliced blood or fresh orange
Fill a glass with ice then top with Campari followed but prosecco and sparkling water.
Garnish with slices of fresh strawberries, oranges or fruit of choice.
If you find Campari too bitter then there a few ways to adapt this to make it fruitier which I love.
- Half and half Aperol and Campari - cut the Campari in half and replace it with Aperol. It'll be slightly less bitter and have a hint of orange.
- Half Campari with orange - cut the Campari in half again and add in some fresh blood orange juice. It'll be less alcoholic and more fruity.
- Half Campari and prosecco - cut the Campari in half and add in more prosecco. It'll have more fizz and be fruitier.
- Half Campari and passion fruit - cut the Campari in half and add a splash of passion fruit liqueur.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 79mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Iron: 0.4mg