The Ultimate Chocolate Martini
This Chocolate Martini is so rich and decadent you won't be able to put it down. Made with three simple ingredients it's the perfect way to end a meal on special occasions or treat yourself with the ultimate chocolate fix!
Servings: 1 serving
- 1.5 oz Creme de Cacao (45ml)
- 1.5 oz Chocolate Baileys (45ml)
- 1.5 oz Vodka (45ml)
Gather all your ingredients (if you'd like to top with whipped cream get it ready now) and fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour in equal measures of chocolate baileys, Creme de Cacao, and vodka. Shake until everything is combined and ice cold then pour into a martini glass.
- If you don't have chocolate Baileys you can use a dark chocolate liqueur (go for something creamy) or regular Baileys. If you do use regular Baileys then the cocktail won't have a rich, chocolatey flavour it'll be more subtle (but still delicious).
- You can use dark or light creme de cacao. I used dark for a darker and richer looking cocktail.
- To make the martini extra decadent you can top it with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Try adding a swirl of chocolate sauce to the glasses for pouring the cocktail. It looks so impressive and gives an extra chocolate kick to the drink!
- If you'd prefer the drink at room temperature and not cold simply skip the ice and mix all the ingredients as normal although I recommend serving it cold as the liqueurs are very warming.
- You can't go wrong with the measurements as long as you keep them equal.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 11g