Peach Bellini Cocktail
A Classic Peach Bellini Cocktail made with fresh peach puree and bubbly Italian Prosecco. This cocktail is super easy, fruity, delicious and perfect for kicking off a relaxing weekend brunch or celebrating with friends! Ready in under10 minutes.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 peaches fresh and ripe
- 1 bottle Prosecco
First, make sure you have fresh and ripe peaches (underripe peaches won't work). Cut them in half, remove the stones and peel them to remove the skin.
Roughly chop the peaches into medium-sized pieces then blitz them into a puree using a food processor or immersion blender (hand held). Make sure the puree is completely smooth and no chunks remain.
Pour the peach puree into a large jug or pitcher (2 tablespoon per serving) and top with prosecco. Be careful when pouring as the prosecco will froth up a lot and can easily overflow.You can also spoon 2 tablespoon of peach puree into each serving glass and top up with prosecco.* see tips below if using this method
- No Prosecco? Any sparkling wine will work well
- Making it for a crowd? If you're making more than one peach bellini then I recommend mixing it up in a large jug or pitcher then pouring it into individual glasses. The reason is that when the prosecco hits the peach puree it will froth and fizz up much more than usual so it can easily overflow. The puree will also leave a mark on the glass as it froths up so when the bubbles settle you'll have an unclean glass at the top which isn't great when serving to guests. Pouring it from a pitcher keeps your cocktails looking elegant and impressive!
- No fresh peaches? You can also use canned peaches to make the puree!
- Do I need to add sugar? No, if you use ripe peaches you shouldn't need to add any sugar this cocktail is sweet, fruity and fresh just as it is.
- Make it alcohol-free by swapping the prosecco for a sparkling white grape juice, tonic water or regular sparkling water.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg