A white pizza with zucchini, prosciutto, asparagus and buffalo mozzarella. A thick crust base spread with ricotta and lemon zest and baked with zucchini ribbons and slices of asparagus.
Nutritional information is calculated using traditional pizza dough.
Tips For Making This White Pizza With Zucchini;
- Cut the zucchini into as thin slices as possible by using a vegetable peeler or mandoline
- Choose high-quality prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella (these toppings add so much flavour)
- Use semolina flour to dust the baking tray to stop the dough from sticking, this also gives a nice crispy base (you can also use regular flour or polenta for this).
- Make sure your oven is at the highest temperature possible before baking your pizza
- You can make traditional pizza dough ahead of time and freeze it. Simply defrost before using for a quick weeknight meal.
- Alternatively, use my Instant Pizza Dough that's ready to use in only 10 minutes (link in step 1)
Pizza with Zucchini, Prosciutto, Asparagus and Buffalo Mozzarella
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g
Saturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.