Find hundreds of tried, tested and delicious Italian recipes whether you're looking for a quick dinner recipe or to learn how to make pasta from scratch. Here you'll find authentic and traditional Italian recipes as well as those with a fun modern spin!
See the very latest recipes fresh on the blog.
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage and Brown Butter Sauce
- Soft Amaretti Cookies (Amaretti Morbidi)
- Shrimp Spaghetti with 'Nduja and Lemon
- Italian Stuffed Eggplant (Mozzarella and Tomato)
- Irresistible Chocolate Tiramisu
- Orecchiette with 'Nduja Sugo
- Pea and Pesto Risotto
- Brutti ma Buoni (Ugly but Good Cookies)
Italian recipes for Fall
Get ready for Fall with these hearty and comforting recipes. Cosy soups, stews, risotto and pasta packed full of flavour and seasonal ingredients.
Most popular recipes
See what everyone's raving about! These are our most popular Italian recipes. Tried, tested, and utterly delicious!
- Mushroom Ravioli With Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Eggplant Parmigiana (Parmigiana di Melanzane)
- Italian Beef Ragu - A Classic Recipe
- Lobster Ravioli with Vodka Cream Sauce
- Lasagne al Forno (Italian Beef Lasagna)
- Crispy Baked Polenta Fries
- Roasted Red Pepper Soup - Creamy, Healthy And Delicious
- Italian Affogato Recipe - Ice Cream And Coffee
Nothing beats traditional Italian home cooking, check out our collection of classic recipes!
- Chicken Cacciatore - Pollo alla Cacciatora
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara (Authentic Recipe!)
- Gnocchi alla Sorrentina
- Rosemary Focaccia Bread
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: Garlic & Oil Pasta
- Authentic Bolognese Sauce (Ragu alla Bolongese)
- Authentic Italian Tomato Sauce - Quick, Easy & Delicious
- Steak Pizzaiola - (Carne alla Pizzaiola)
See more classic Italian recipes →
Check out our incredible Italian dessert recipes from the classics to fun modern twists.
See more Italian dessert recipes →
Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes
Need dinner on the table in a hurry? These pasta recipes are super quick and don't disappoint!
See more pasta recipes →
Italian Sunday Dinner
These recipes are perfect for Sunday dinner, slow-cooked, rich in flavour and family-friendly!
The Basics of Italian Cooking
Check out our thorough guides and tutorials teaching you the fundamentals in Italian cuisine.
- Homemade Potato Gnocchi - Step by Step
- How to Make Soffritto
- How to Make Homemade Ravioli - The Ultimate Guide
- Homemade Pasta Dough - How To Step By Step
- Creamy Polenta (Italian Cornmeal)
- Italian Sweet Shortcrust Pastry: Pasta Frolla
- The Best Basic Pizza Dough Recipe
- The Best Flour for Making Homemade Pizzas