Find hundreds of tried, tested and delicious Italian recipes whether you're looking for a quick dinner recipe or to learn how to make pasta from scratch. Here you'll find authentic and traditional Italian recipes as well as those with a fun modern spin!
Most popular recipes
See what everyone's raving about! These are our most popular Italian recipes. Tried, tested, and utterly delicious!
- Mushroom Ravioli With Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Eggplant Parmigiana (Parmigiana di Melanzane)
- Italian Beef Ragu - A Classic Recipe
- Lobster Ravioli with Vodka Cream Sauce
- Lasagne al Forno (Italian Beef Lasagna)
- Crispy Baked Polenta Fries
- Roasted Red Pepper Soup - Creamy, Healthy And Delicious
- Italian Affogato Recipe - Ice Cream And Coffee
Nothing beats traditional Italian home cooking, check out our collection of classic recipes!
- Chicken Cacciatore - Pollo alla Cacciatora
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara (Authentic Recipe!)
- Gnocchi alla Sorrentina
- Rosemary Focaccia Bread
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: Garlic & Oil Pasta
- Authentic Bolognese Sauce (Ragu alla Bolongese)
- Authentic Italian Tomato Sauce - Quick, Easy & Delicious
- Steak Pizzaiola - (Carne alla Pizzaiola)
See more classic Italian recipes →
Check out our incredible Italian dessert recipes from the classics to fun modern twists.
See more Italian dessert recipes →
Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes
Need dinner on the table in a hurry? These pasta recipes are super quick and don't disappoint!
See more pasta recipes →
Italian Sunday Dinner
These recipes are perfect for Sunday dinner, slow-cooked, rich in flavour and family-friendly!
The Basics of Italian Cooking
Check out our thorough guides and tutorials teaching you the fundamentals in Italian cuisine.
- Homemade Potato Gnocchi - Step by Step
- How to Make Soffritto
- How to Make Homemade Ravioli - The Ultimate Guide
- Homemade Pasta Dough - How To Step By Step
- Creamy Polenta (Italian Cornmeal)
- Italian Sweet Shortcrust Pastry: Pasta Frolla
- The Best Basic Pizza Dough Recipe
- The Best Flour for Making Homemade Pizzas