These Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes are so easy to make and are the perfect festive party food, they'll be gone in no time!
This time of the year is all about celebrations, parties, flowing glasses of Prosecco and indulgent little bites.
Making party food is so fun and easy, I basically just think of my favourite dishes and make them in miniature form.
These mini cheesecakes are so easy to make, there's hardly any work involved, they taste incredible and give an extra special touch to any party spread.
Serve them with my Ultimate Chocolate Martini for an incredible and decadent festive treat!
What cases to use to make mini cheesecakes
I used individual foil muffin cases that I bought from the supermarket to make these cheesecakes.
The foil cases give a nice smooth edge however regular muffin cases work just as good and are a little easier to unwrap.
You can also use a mini cheesecake mould that has removable bottoms if you have that, they work perfectly.
Tip: Regular muffin cases work well too and are so inexpensive and easy to find. Note that you will get a crimped edge around the sides and you should place them inside a muffin pan to make them easier to fill.
How to make Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes
To make these yummy Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes I first of all crush Oreo biscuits in a food processor until they resemble very fine breadcrumbs.
I add them to melted butter and mix it all together. The Oreo base is then pressed into the muffin cases and left to set in the fridge for one hour.
Meanwhile, have a little sip of that yummy Irish cream liqueur 🙂
To make the filling I simply whip together some cream cheese, icing (powder) sugar, Irish cream liqueur and grated chocolate.
I then fold in some whipped cream which makes it light and delicious before filling each muffin case with the topping.
They are then placed in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours and that's it!
Hardly any work involved, nothing that's gonna break a sweat anyway and you'll have yourself the most delicious and exciting Baileys mini cheesecakes that everyone will love. YUM indeed :).
Top tips for making this recipe
- Use the whole cookie - The whole oreo is used including the white middle there's no need to remove it first
- What chocolate to use - ou can use milk or dark chocolate for this recipe.
- Cream cheese - Use high-quality cream cheese with a thicker consistency for best results.
- Storing and freezing - You can make these in advance and store in the fridge or freezer (bear in mind that freezing for long periods can change the creamy texture slightly)
More Fun Desserts You Might Like
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Lady’s Kisses – Baci di Dama (Italian Cookies)
- Panettone Bread Pudding
- Quick & Easy Tiramisu – Best Ever Recipe
- Pandoro Christmas Cake with Pistachios and White Chocolate
If you’ve tried these Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes or any other recipe on the blog please let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I’m getting up to.
📖 Full Recipe
Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes
For the crust
- 1 ½ packets (250g) Oreos
- ~¼ cup (100g) Butter
For the filling
- ~2 cups (450g) cream cheese
- ~7 fl oz (200ml) double cream whipped
- ~⅓ cup (50g) grated chocolate plus extra for topping
- ~1 cup (100g) powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- ~2.7 fl oz (80ml) Irish cream liqueur
- Roughly break the Oreo biscuits into a food processor. Blitz the biscuits on a high speed until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Melt the butter in a saucepan then add the biscuit crumbs and mix until it's thoroughly combined.
- Divide the biscuits between 9 muffin cases and press down with the back of a teaspoon to form a base, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To make the filling add the cream cheese, Irish cream liqueur, icing sugar, chocolate in a large bowl and lightly whip together. Fold in the whipped cream until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin cases and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- To serve simply remove from the muffin cases and sprinkle over a little extra grated chocolate.
- The whole oreo is used including the white middle there's no need to remove it first
- You can make these in advance and store in the fridge or freezer (bear in mind that freezing change the creamy texture slightly)
- You can use milk or dark chocolate for this recipe.
- Use high-quality cream cheese for best results.
- Takes 10 minutes prep time plus 5 hours chilling.
- Please note this recipe was developed and tested using metric measurements all imperial measurements are an approximate.
- I always use extra virgin olive oil in all of my recipes unless stated otherwise
- When I use canned or jarred tomatoes of any kind I always use Cirio or Mutti brands for the best results and flavour.
- All vegetables are medium sized unless stated otherwise
- All recipes are tested and developed using a fan (convection) oven
- Find out more about how nutrition is calculated.
- Check out our must have Italian Pantry Staples.
- You can also find all our Essential Kitchen Tools for Italian Cooking.