These Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes are so easy to make and are the perfect festive party food, they’ll be gone in no time!
This time of the year is all about celebrations, parties, flowing glasses of Prosecco and indulgent little bites. Making party food is so fun and easy, I basically just think of my favourite dishes and make them in miniature form. Prawn cocktail, stuffing ball bites, pigs in blankets and these Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes.
These mini cheesecakes are so easy to make, there’s hardly any work involved, they taste incredible and give an extra special touch to any party spread.
I used individual foil muffin cases that I bought from the supermarket to make these cheesecakes. The foil cases give a nice smooth edge however regular muffin cases work just as good and are a little easier to unwrap. You can also use a mini cheesecake mould that has removable bottoms if you have that, they work perfectly.
To make these yummy Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes I first of all crush Oreo biscuits in a food processor until they resemble very fine breadcrumbs. I add them to melted butter and mix it all together. The Oreo base is then pressed into the muffin cases and left to set in the fridge for one hour.
Meanwhile have a little sip of that yummy Irish cream liqueur 🙂
To make the filling I simply whip together some cream cheese, icing (powder) sugar, Irish cream liqueur and grated chocolate. I then fold in some whipped cream which makes it light and delicious before filling each muffin case with the topping. They are then placed in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours and that’s it!
Hardly any work involved, nothing that’s gonna break a sweat anyway and you’ll have yourself the most delicious and exciting Baileys mini cheesecakes that everyone will love. YUM indeed 🙂
SAVE FOR LATER
Boozy Baileys Mini Cheesecakes
For the crust
- 1 1/2 packets (250g) Oreos
- ~1/4 cup (100g) Butter
For the filling
- ~2 cups (450g) cream cheese
- ~7 fl oz (200ml) double cream whipped
- ~1/3 cup (50g) grated chocolate plus extra for topping
- ~1 cup (100g) icing sugar
- ~2.7 fl oz (80ml) Irish cream liqueur
- Roughly break the Oreo biscuits into a food processor. Blitz the biscuits on a high speed until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Melt the butter in a saucepan then add the biscuit crumbs and mix until it's thoroughly combined.
- Divide the biscuits between 9 muffin cases and press down with the back of a teaspoon to form a base, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To make the filling add the cream cheese, Irish cream liqueur, icing sugar, chocolate in a large bowl and lightly whip together. Fold in the whipped cream until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin cases and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- To serve simply remove from the muffin cases and sprinkle over a little extra grated chocolate.
- I always use extra virgin olive oil in all of my recipes unless stated otherwise
- When I use canned or jarred tomatoes of any kind I always use this brand for the best results and flavour
- All vegetables are medium sized unless stated otherwise
- All recipes are tested and developed using a fan oven
- Read more about how the nutritional information is calculated here