A sparkling limoncello cocktail that's perfect for warm sunny days. It's sharp, juicy, so refreshing and made with only 3 simple ingredients and garnished with mint leaves and freshly cut lemon slices.
Bring on Summer cocktails....
I'm aware Spring has only just arrived but the warmer weather and sunny blue skies have got me excited for Summer and all the yummy cocktails that come with it like my Prosecco strawberry slushie << omg SO good!
Quite frankly, this sparkling limoncello cocktail can be enjoyed any time of the year, I love it, it's juicy, refreshing and lip smackingly dee-lish!
The three simple ingredients in this cocktail are Limoncello (who knew!?), lemon soda and PROSECCO! Who doesn't love prosecco?! Noone.
The lemon soda should be tart, sweet and sparkling. I use Sanpellegrino Sparkling Lemon Soda for best results, if you can find it in your supermarket or order it online it's well worth it. If not get something similar that's very tart and lemony.
How To Make Sparkling Limoncello Cocktail - Step By Step
Measure 1 shot of limoncello and pour it into the serving glass. Add 2 shots of lemon soda and top up with prosecco.
Add 1-2 ice cubes and garnish with sprigs of mint and slices of freshly cut lemon.
How easy was that? I mean with just 3 simple ingredients you'll have yourself a delicious, refreshing limoncello cocktail that's perfect to sip on with nibbles. I've listed some delicious little appetizers that would go great with this cocktail below.
Appetizers To Go With Cocktails
- Roasted fennel, salami and ricotta crostini
- Fried sausage stuffed olives
- Pan fried gnocchi (served with dips)
- Crostini three ways - perfect party food
- Cecina Toscana - Tuscan chickpea flatbread
If you've tried this sparkling limoncello cocktail or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I'm getting up to.
Sparkling Limoncello Cocktail
- Add 1 shot of limoncello to a serving glass. Top with 2 shots of lemon soda and then top up with prosecco.
- Add the ice cubes and garnishes, serve.
- I always use extra virgin olive oil in all of my recipes unless stated otherwise
- When I use canned or jarred tomatoes of any kind I always use this brand for the best results and flavour
- All vegetables are medium sized unless stated otherwise
- All recipes are tested and developed using a fan (convection) oven
- Find out more about how nutrition is calculated here
- Check out our must have Italian Pantry Staples here
- You can also find all our Essential Kitchen Tools for Italian Cooking here